Location: Clark – San Fernando, Pampanga
Overall Height to Access: The Access will extend from 5 to 19m.
Project Period: 2021-2023
Activities: A scaffolding system is used during the construction of the substructure and superstructure of the viaduct.
- Jacket scaffold for access to Pier Columns (different sizes – column diameters & heights) for the installation of rebars.
- Standard Access Towers of different heights with anchorage.
- Load class of the steel decks 300kg/sqm and 450kg/sqm.
- Giving access to the top of the pier head or bridge column.
- Access to the superstructure.
- Compared to ordinary scaffolding, our lift height is set at 2m per lift, so better workability.
- Highest safety standards in the Philippineslift height.
- Official calculation & drawings by Coffral engineer.