Our Aerial Platforms Family
Choose the best aerial equipment for your individual needs from our reliable fleet handled by our well-trained and experienced operators. To keep a high level standard, we carry JLG only – the “Mercedes” of Aerial Working Platforms.
We offer rental and buying options:
- When Renting – we require our client to avail our certified operator to minimize breakdown or wrong use of the machine.
- When Buying – we can train your preffered operator who is a trainable person with the right responsible mindset.
For your Aerial Platforms Maintenance, we offer the Doctor JLG.
Industrial Ringlock Scaffold System
- 100% Layher Allround® compatible – Allround is the European name for Ringlock.
- Compliance with the European Norms EN12810/11 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
- 100% composed of Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel and High Yield Steel.
- Modular and adjustable system with endless design possibilities.
- Can reach up to 150m height with anchorage.
- 80% faster in erection time, compared to traditional tubes & couplers.
- Steel decks have load class of 4, 5, or 6 (300, 450, or 600kg/sqm).
- Safe, stable, and cost-efficient access system.
- This is an industrial certified scaffold.
- You can choose for the Full Package → Rental + Engineering + Designs + Installation/Dismantling.
- Also known as: Suspended Platforms or swing stages.
- One phase hoist (230 volts) can reach up to 100m and 3 phases hoist (380 volts) can reach up to 300m or more.
- A gondola exists out of 3 main parts:
2. Rooftop beams
3. Electrical Hoist (hoits + central control box [CCB])
- European certified: EN1808.
- Maximum length platform up to 15m using end-stirrups, and up to 19m using walk through stirrups. Platform width is fixed on 0.70m.
- Maximum load capacity: 300kg/sqm
- Possibility to create 30˚, 45˚, 60˚, 90˚ angles & corners (for example: chimney application).
- The Hoist is CE approved.
- Coffral only can install our gondola at your site.