This ideal candidate will be in charged of access and formworks designs.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Converts inquiries into innovative, efficient solutions which best combine the commercial and technical aspects to achieve profitable revenue.
- Provide technical assistance for the planning and estimating requirements of client’s projects.
- Demand precise implementation of drawings by client and guarantee the safety on site.
- Review drawings prepared by AutoCad designer/draftsman to ensure that all designs to be used for access and formworks system must always comply with project and design specification.
- Produce design calculation for structural and steel system for access and formworks.
- Coordinate and teach with access and formworks engineers to produce design calculation.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Civil Engineering.
- At least with 2-3 years’ working experience in the related field.
- With excellent AutoCAD (2D & 3D) and MS Office skills.
- Ability to read and understand horizontal and vertical Construction plans and specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- With COSH/BOSH Certification.
- Willing to relocate in Mandaluyong area.
If interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Construction Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mandaluyong City