Coffral Philippines can realize any type of shoring projects! Get your Concrete Slab or Trench Shoring done with ease and benefits of the strongest high-load capacity of the Philippines.
Staflex Concrete Slab Shoring
- StaFlex = Stability + Flexibility
- Load capacity of 60kN or 6T per leg.
- Modular System.
- Up to a floor to slab height of 15m.
- Can shore big beam or thick slabs up to 1.50m.
- Can be moved horizontally with a trolley or vertically with a tower crane.
- Perfect application for high-rise, malls, airport, and infrastructures.
- The original H-Frame system, invented by Jules Goudsmit, founder father of the Coffral-Group.
Shoring Jacks (Props)
- Applicable for re-shoring or vertical shoring of flat slabs.
- Shoring Jack 10kN and Shoring Jack 20kN available, in accordance to EN1065.
- All Props are Hot Dipped Galvanized.
- Can be used to hold concrete beams or slabs in place while it cures, or for re-shoring of floors.
- Goes hand in hand with Staflex.
Atlas Heavy Duty Shoring (a.k.a. Bigboy)
- Perfect for Big Concrete Shoring Job → For shoring of coping beams and pier-head of bridges.
- Can shore slabs up to a maximum thickness of 7.5m and reach a maximum height of 50m.
- 35kN per leg, strongest system in the Philippines.
- Modular System!
Ringlock Heavy Duty Shoring
- A single support heavy duty column for load requirements up to 20T per leg.
- A double support heavy duty column for load requirements up to 40T per leg.
- Shoring height up to 80m.
- Two Models: KS 60 & KS 100. Also known as: Krings Boxes.
- The most frequently used Trench Box in the world – much affordable and faster than sheet piles.
- Suitable for trenches or excavations of up to 5m deep, and a maximum of 6m wide, in all soil types.
- New Technology – Maximum safety and speed!
- Needs excavator of minimum 25T and two workers for installation.